- Not all courses have this feature, some have voluntarily chosen to add it, and some have not.
- To determine which courses have a wait-list in ESTHER, see the FAQs below.
- A spot on the wait-list does not guarantee a seat in the class.
- In order to wait-list a course, you must meet the pre-requisites and restrictions associated with the course.
Wait-listing in ESTHER FAQs
For a list of student FAQs about Wait-listing in ESTHER, click here.
For a list of faculty and staff FAQs about Wait-listing in ESTHER, click here.
How to Wait-list a Course - Basic Steps
- Login to ESTHER.
- Click Services & Account Information > Registration > Register or Add/Drop Classes.
- Select Term, click Submit.
- Add course. If course is full, and a waitlist is available, select Wait-list from the drop down list in the action column.
- Click Submit. You are now wait-listed for the course.
How to use Wait-listing in ESTHER
- In ESTHER, if you attempt to add a course which is full, you will receive a Registration Error Message.
- If a wait-list is available for the full course, you will see a detailed explanation describing the status of the wait-list and the action you can elect to take.
- If the wait-list is not full, and you would like to wait-list the course, use the pull-down arrow to select Wait-list in the action column.
- Click Submit Changes.
- Confirm that you have successfully wait-listed the course.