Certified Electronic Credential (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)
Rice now offers Certified Electronic Credentials (CeDiploma and CeCertificate)! Please see the video (below) for important information about this new offering.
This service is free for all students who graduated beginning with the 2013-14 academic year. You may download your CeDiploma/CeCertificate in ESTHER by going to "Student Services and Account Information" and then navigating to "Student Records" and click the "CeCredential (Electronic Diploma/Certificate) link.
Students who graduated prior to December 2013 may order a CeDiploma by completing a Replacement Diploma Request form and paying $50.
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than a eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation - demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
© 2018 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending