Viewing Evaluation Narratives and Graphs in ESTHER
Beginning with data collected in the Spring 2007 semester, evaluation narratives and graphs are available via ESTHER.
To view evaluation narratives and graphs as a student:
- Login to ESTHER
- Go to the Student Services & Account Information tab.
- Click Course and Instructor Evaluation Display.
- Read the Important Notice regarding Evaluation Comments.
- Click Proceed to Evaluations.
- Select a Term.
- Select one of the following Search Types:
- Course Evaluation
- Instructor Evaluation
- Based on your Search Type, select one of the following options:
- A Subject and Course.
- An Initial and an Instructor.
- Click Search.
To view evaluation narratives and graphs as faculty/staff, directions are available here.