Additional fees apply for summer session and visiting student applications, ordering of replacement diplomas, enrollments, verification, and express transcript delivery. All fees paid are considered non-refundable and must be paid prior to the processing of any application and/or request. The Office of the Registrar accepts these fees online at the OTR Fees website. Fees are payable via all major credit cards and electronic checks.
Please review the current fees for:
- Summer Sessions
- Visiting Students
- Facsimile Diploma
- Replacement Diplomas
- Enrollment or Degree Verification
- Express Document Delivery
Paying via the OTR Fees Website
- Complete and Submit the appropriate form (See Online Forms for a listing).
- Go to the OTR Fees website .
- Select the category of item for which you need to pay:
- "Application Fees," "Diploma Fees," "Enrollment / Degree Verification Fee," or "Transcript Express Delivery Fee." If selecting "Diploma Fees," you will be prompted with a sub-category of "Diplomas" and "Diploma Shipping Fees."
- If you need to purchase a facsimile or replacement diploma and plan to pick the diploma up in our office, you will only need to go into the "Diplomas" sub-category and order the appropriate diploma.
- If you would like a replacement diploma shipped to you, you will to go into the "Diplomas" sub-category and select the replacement diploma item and you will need to go into the "Diploma Shipping Fees" category and select the appropriate shipping item.
- Locate the item you need to pay for.
- Indicate the correct quantity.
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Click "Continue."
- Your Shopping Cart will appear. If you need to add individual shipping fees to your order, click "Continue Shopping" and locate the correct shipping fee. (See Step 2, above.)
- After you have finished adding items to your cart, click "Checkout."
- Enter your email address and additional information as required.
- Click "Continue Unregistered."
- Select Payment Method and enter in payment details.
- Enter Billing Address.
- Click "Submit Order."
- A receipt will appear, and you will receive a confirmation email. Please print these for your records. If you have not already submitted the appropriate forms for your request, please include a copy of the receipt to avoid any processing delays.
Unless otherwise noted, all orders are sent via USPS and are subject to USPS delivery policies.