The following email was sent to all undergraduate students who are continuing through Fall Semester 2022.
From the Office of the Registrar (OTR) . . .
ATTN: ALL CONTINUING UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (THRU FALL 2022)
RE: FALL 2022 REGISTRATION - COURSE REQUEST PERIOD ENDS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 8th at 5:00 PM
This e-mail is being sent as a courtesy reminder. THIS FRIDAY is the deadline and end of the 2-week Course Request Period. Records indicate that a large number of you have not begun the registration process by clearing registration holds, by selecting desired courses within ESTHER, etc.
Please log in to ESTHER at: https://esther.rice.edu/
At Rice University, registration for undergraduate students is a two-part process:
- Students first submit their desired course selections via ESTHER during an official Course Request Period
- Students then perform "Adds" and "Drops" via ESTHER after the start of the Add/Drop Period
IMPORTANT: Again, please log in, clear all of your registration holds and make your initial course selections for FALL 2022. The Course Request Period will end at 5:00pm on THIS Friday (April 8th). Afterwards, the processing of course selections will take place and results will results will be e-mailed to students around 12-noon on Monday (April 11th). On Wednesday (April 13th), the Registration Add/Drop Period will officially begin.
- For specific Fall 2022 Registration info (for undergraduates), please go to:
please go to: https://registrar.rice.edu/students/fall-2022-registration-undergraduate-students
- Step-by-Step Instructions - ESTHER Registration, are at:
- For schedule planning, please see your Academic Advisor or a PAA. For assistance in using the ESTHER registration interface, students may contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
E-mail: This e-mail reminder is sent as a courtesy reminder to all UG students (http://registrar.rice.edu/email_policy/)