From the Office of the Registrar (OTR) . . .
ATTN: ALL CONTINUING UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (THRU SPRING 2023)
RE: SPRING 2023 REGISTRATION - COURSE REQUEST PERIOD ENDS FRIDAY, NOV. 11th at 5:00 PM
At Rice University, registration for undergraduate students is a two-part process:
- Students first submit their desired course selections via ESTHER during an official Course Request Period
- Students may then perform "Adds" and "Drops" via ESTHER after the start of the Add/Drop Period
If you have not yet done so, please log in, clear all of your registration holds and make your initial course selections for Spring 2023. Again, the Course Request Period will end at 5:00 pm THIS FRIDAY (Nov. 11th). Afterwards, registration processing will take place and results will be e-mailed to students by 5:00 pm on Monday (Nov.14th). On Wednesday (Nov. 16th), the Registration Add/Drop Period will officially begin.
Log in to ESTHER at: https://esther.rice.edu
- For specific Spring 2023 Registration info (for undergraduates), please go to:
- Step-by-Step Instructions - ESTHER Registration, are at:
- For schedule planning, please see your Academic Advisor or a PAA. For assistance in using the ESTHER registration interface, students may contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail: This e-mail reminder is sent as a courtesy reminder to all UG students (http://registrar.rice.edu/email_policy/)