The following email was sent to all continuing graduate students who are continuing through Spring Semester 2021.
From the Office of the Registrar (OTR) . . .
ATTN: ALL CONTINUING GRADUATE STUDENTS (THRU SPRING 2021)
This e-mail is being sent as a courtesy reminder, and is a highlight of an important notice (and deadline) posted in the Fall 2020 Academic Calendar:
Registration for the Spring 2021 semester is scheduled to begin TODAY:
—> Spring 2021 registration for continuing graduate students begins today at 5:00pm, Monday December 7th.
—> Continuing Graduate Students should register for at least one course this week, through Friday, December 11th.
BEFORE YOU CAN REGISTER:
- You should seek advice from faculty advisors about your short and long term course schedules as well as numerous other educational opportunities.
- Please log into ESTHER and check for any holds on your account that will prevent you from registering.
- Continuing graduate students who fail to register by Friday, December 11th will be assessed a $75.00 Late Registration fee.
- The fee will be assessed when the graduate student subsequently registers for Spring 2021 classes.
* For info on the course registration process at Rice, including info on “Common Registration Errors”, please go to:
** For more info specific to Spring 2021 registration, please go to: