Planning Your Rice Degree

Please use the following links to get information about planning your degree - when and how to declare a major, minor and/or university certificate, how to contact an academic advisor, filing an Application for Degree your senior year, and how to track your progress towards fulfilling degree requirements.

When planning your degree, be sure to consider university requirements for distribution credit and AP or IB or transfer credit.